In honor of Marie-Grace, I am going to show you how to make a doll Mardi-Gras banner.
You Will Need:
- Black marker
- 16 inch long paper(any color)
- Glue stick
- Fake gems
- Hole Puncher
- Cut the paper with wavy lines.
- About an inch in from the straight edge, put two holes using a hole puncher. Do on both sides.
- Write "Happy Mardi-Gras" with the black marker.
- Slide the glue stick over the back of the gems. Glue in random places on the banner.
- Take a long piece of ribbon. Make two that size. Put it through both holes so that you can see the ribbon. Do on both sides.
- Hang up and enjoy!